AROUND VILLA SAINT RAPHAËL
The ideal starting point to discover Brittany, its Emerald Coast, its wild charm, its beaches and a little corner of Normandy.
Embark at the foot of the ramparts, in 10 minutes you join Dinard by boat. To do :
– Discover the charm of the belle époque
– Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday… It’s the market!
– Visit the Villa des Rochesbrunes
– Walk along the seafront from the promenade du clair de lune to the Pointe de la Malouine via the Pointe du Moulinet
The Rance Valley
The Rance, a sineuse or canalised river, offers a variety of landscapes that stretch from the south west of Dinan to Dinard and Saint Malo. It is lined with many locks (Léhon, Evran, Pont-Perrin…) and many ports, so many places to stop for a bucolic and soothing break. To do :
– Walk along the locks
– Discover the village of Saint Suliac classified as one of the most beautiful villages in France
The unmissable medieval city, plunge the time of your visit in another time, medieval music, cobblestones and picturesque streets… To do :
– Discover the town and its many craftsmen, painters, glass blowers, sculptors…
– Go down the Jerzual to reach the port
– Taste wonderful pancakes and galettes
In Cancale, a small picturesque Breton port anchored in the Bay of Mont-Saint-Michel, there are pearls that nourish the mind as much as the body. Things to do :
– Hike between Duguesclin Cove and Verger Cove
– Stop at the Pointe du Grouin
– Stroll along the port and taste oysters
– Go to Hirel for a sand yacht session
Fréhel - Erquy
Cap Fréhel, a set of pink sandstone cliffs dominating the sea at a height of more than 70 m, offers a panorama of which one cannot get enough. To do :
– Follow the GR34, in Fréhel and Cap d’Erquy
– Stop at the Sables d’Or to discover the sublime beach and the lagoon
– Have lunch in the Port of Erquy
– End the day with a snack at Valandré and land at the port of Dahouet
At Mont Saint-Michel, for more than 1300 years, great history has been interwoven with the personal stories of its monks, inhabitants, pilgrims and visitors. Things to do :
– Visit the Abbey – MUST DO!
– Cross the Bay of Mont with a guide
– Take a selfie in front of the Mont!
Bréhat & Paimpol
A few kilometres from the fishing port of Paimpol, take the direction of Ploubazlanec… you arrive at the tip of Arcouest and there, the magic happens! Welcome to the most beautiful island in Brittany. To do :
– Explore the island of Bréhat off the main streets
– Visit the Brehat glassworks in the old citadel
– Embark on a tour of the island aboard a shuttle or a sailing boat
– On the mainland, discover the ancient Abbey of Beauport
Discover the capital of Brittany. In Rennes, we love culture in all its forms: festivals, music, dance, contemporary art, live performances… Let yourself be surprised by Rennes, a place of confluence where historical heritage is revisited by urban culture and where nature and local Breton products are invited to the plate for tasty experiences.