TERMS OF SALE
Check-in / Check-out
Arrivals between 5pm and 7.30pm. Please inform us in advance if you are unable to arrive within this time frame. We will try best options to welcome you at another moment.
Departures between 8:30 and 11:00.
The Villa Saint Raphaël is closed between 12:00 and 17:00, except for guests staying more than one night.
Breakfast is included in the room rate (in the cottage there is an additional charge of 8€ per person).
Breakfast is served between 8:30 and 10:00 in the lounge or in the garden, if weather allows.
A free public car park is located at the side of the Villa in the impasse Jardin Picpus (quiet area). No parking is possible in the courtyard to preserve the calm of the site.
The rooms and common areas are non-smoking. It is possible to smoke in the garden. Ashtrays are available.
Pets are not allowed at the Villa. You will be introduced to our adorable Shi Tzu named Preppy.
In the room
Eating in the rooms is not allowed.
A cot is available free of charge for the very young (up to 2 years).
We will provide you with the access code for our WiFi network. By connecting to it, you agree not to use it for any illicit activities whatsoever, in accordance with French regulations.
The lounge is open to guests at all times.
It is not allowed to eat and drink in the guest lounge except for breakfast unless otherwise agreed.
We can wash your clothes for 10€ per 6kg machine. An iron and ironing board are available.
Conditions of sale for the Rooms
Deposit: 30% of the amount of the stay to be paid to confirm the reservation (by credit card, or bank transfer). A reservation is firm upon receipt of the deposit.
→ In case of cancellation
- Cancellation more than 7 days before check-in, the deposit is refunded. Special conditions in July and August for long stays.
- Cancellation 7 days and less before check-in, the deposit is kept.
- For stays of 5 nights or more in July and August, the 30% deposit is kept in case of cancellation 45 days before check-in.
- No show, the total amount of the reservation is due.
- If the stay is shortened, the total amount of the reservation is retained in full.
Conditions of sale for the Cottage
Deposit : 30% of the total amount of the stay to be paid to confirm the reservation (by credit card, or bank transfer). A reservation is firm when the deposit is received.
Balance of the stay due at least 1 month before the arrival date.
→ In case of cancellation
For stays of less than 7 days
- Deposit 30% non-refundable.
For stays of 7 days or more
- 30% non-refundable deposit.
- Cancellation less than 1 month before the date of the stay, the totality of the stay is due.
- No-show and shortened stay, the total amount of the reservation remains due.
In the event of a health situation making it impossible to travel or stay in France and in the event of a positive “Covid” test (on presentation of a valid certificate):
– The client may postpone his stay to a later date.
– The 30% deposit will be kept. The new booking date must be fixed within 365 days of the initial booking date.
If no postponement is possible or feasible in the initial booking season, no refund will be made and the postponement will be made to another season.
– In the event of a transfer to a season with a lower rate, a discount will be granted up to the amount of the new rate.
– In case of transfer to a season with a higher rate, the difference will be charged to the customer.
Gift cards issued by Villa Saint Raphaël are not refundable and are only valid at Villa Saint Raphaël.
They are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
Conditions of stay
You agree to respect the peaceful character of the place and to use it in accordance with its purpose, and to return the rooms in their original good condition and without damage.
It is not allowed to bring people into the Villa who are not staying there. The Villa Saint Raphaël is a private property and the guest lounge is exclusively reserved for people staying at the Villa.
By providing your credit card details, paying a deposit and/or confirming your booking, you agree to all these conditions.